|Affiliate Program:||Children's Rooms|
|Network:||PaidOnResults - Join PaidOnResults|
Childrens Rooms is a family run business offering bedding in toddler, single, double, king and superking sizes. We also offer matching curtains and bedroom accessories.
|Category:||Family and Childcare,Children / Baby|
0 Review | More PaidOnResults Network Info
$1.70 ?Join AdmitAd
If it is determined that the Publisher traffic is in violation of any of the terms, any future commissions and current open orders from the Publisher will be rejected.
Please be sure to include an FTC disclosure at the top of your blog post, such as: "This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links."
Gift card purchases do not earn commissions.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
1. You may not bid on any of our trademarked terms, URLs or any form or part of their corporate brand name, (which are identified below), including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo, Facebook or any other network.
2. You may not use our trademarked terms in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. The Children’s Place Coupons).
3. You may not use our trademarked terms in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url.
4. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliate links must be directed to an actual page on your website.
5. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than The Children’s Place for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program
If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude our trademarked terms from your program and we strongly suggest you add our trademarked terms as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses our trademarked terms.
Trademarked Terms include but are not limited to the following:
The Children’s Place
The Childrens Place
Children’s Place coupons
Children’s Place promo code
Children’s Place discount
Children’s Place coupon code
Children’s Place instore coupon
Children’s Place deals
Gymboree promo code
Gymboree coupon code
Gymboree instore coupon
If you are enrolled in our Program and your Website promotes coupon codes, you must adhere to our Coupon Guidelines as follows:
1. You may ONLY advertise coupon codes that are provided to you through the affiliate program.
2. You may NOT promote any in-store coupons, promotions or offers. You must clearly state on your site that The Children’s Place coupons are valid online only.
3. Posting any information about how to work around the requirements of a coupon/promotion (ie first time customers only) will result in removal from the program.
4. Coupons must be displayed in their entirety with the full offer, valid expiration date and code.
5. You may NOT use any technology that covers up the coupon code and generates the affiliate click by revealing the code(s).
6. You may NOT advertise coupon codes obtained from any non-affiliate marketing channel, including coupon codes from our email, paid search or any other non-affiliate advertising campaigns.
7. You may NOT give the appearance that any ongoing offer requires clicking from your website in order to redeem. For example, if all items on the site have free shipping over $100, you may not turn this into an offer that infers that the customer must click from your site to get this deal.
Affiliates are required to include a disclosure statement within any and all pages, blog/posts, or social media posts where affiliate links for The Children's Place affiliate program are posted as an endorsement or review, and where it is not clear that the link is a paid advertisement.
Criteria for adhering to the FTC requirements:
- Disclosures should be clear and concise.
- Disclosures must be made at the beginning of the claims and prior to the affiliate link appearing.
- Pop-ups, hover state and button disclosures, are prohibited.
- Blanket disclosures that are posted in a separate section of your website will not suffice, they must be specific to the claim being made.
- Disclosures should be made in the same medium as the claim (e.g. video, text) and applies to all social media, even when space is constrained.
- Ultimately, a disclosure should be unavoidable.
- Ask yourself: Would an average reader understand that there is a monetary relationship between you and The Children's Place? If not, it is likely that changes need to be made to the language included in the disclosure or the positioning.
Sample FTC disclosures:
- Blog Post (without receiving additional fee or bonus for posting review): This post contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Blog Post (while receiving additional fee or bonus for posting review): I was compensated for this post. This post also contains affiliate links and I will be compensated if you make a purchase after clicking on my links.
- Social Media Post/Space Constrained Ads: #ad or #sponsored
It is important to note that these are interpretations of The Children's Place based on the understanding of the FTC and affiliate marketing, and should not be used as legal advice. For further clarification, we recommend reviewing the information provided in the below links or reaching out to the FTC directly:
- FTC's "Dot Com Disclosures" Guidelines:
- FTC's Endorsement Guidelines: