|Affiliate offer:||[WEB+MOB] RoseGal /Global - Revshare Up to 16%|
|Network:||ClickDealer - Join Network|
Target countries:worldwide but AU, AT BE,US,UK,ES,CA,DE etc- convert the best
New Customer 16%; Old Customer 9.5%
|Category:||Shopping and Retail,Ecommerce|
|Allowed Traffic:||Email, SEO, Website, PPC, Mobile, Social Media, Contextual|
Conversions are on monthly pending until it is approved.
Brand bidding is strictly prohibited!
1. You may not direct link to adv's website from any Pay-Per-Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website. 2. You may not use adv's URL (www.dresslily.com) as your Display URL, however use as a subfolder or subdomain (i.e. http://www.yoursite.com/dresslily or http://dressslily.yoursite.com) is permissible. 3.If you violate these PPC guidelines your current and past commission will be set to 0% without warning.
1 Review | More Network Info
11/30/2015 1:53:00 PM
Good network to work with
Reply 0 0
Please carefully read Rosegal affiliate terms and conditions for PPC marketing before you join our Program or begin marketing of our Program. These terms and conditions are written in plain terms intentionally avoiding legalese to ensure that they may be clearly understood and followed by affiliates. Adherence to the terms and conditions provides that Rosegal affiliate Program is sustainable and profitable for both Rosegal and our affiliates.
As used in the below Terms: (i) “We”, “us”, or “our” refers to Rosegal and; (ii) “you” or “your” refers to the Affiliate; (iii) “our website” refers to the our website like www.rosegal.com; (iv) “your website” refers to any websites that you will link to our website; (v) “Program” refers to the Rosegal Affiliate Program.
If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows:
You may not:
1. bid on any of our trademarked terms, including any variations or misspellings thereof or our trademarks with categories or countries or languages for search or content based campaigns on Google, Bing, Yahoo or any other network. These trademark terms include Rosegal, Rosegal.com, www Rosegal com, m Rosegal, m.Rosegal.com, www Rosegal, Rosegally, Rosegals, Rosegall, Rosegale, Rosegal reviews, Rosegal promotion, Rosegal discount, Rosegal bargain, Rosegal location, Rosegal com shipping, Rosegal review, Rosegal clothing reviews, Rosegal store, Rosegal cash back, Rosegal cashback, Rosegal log in, Rosegal login, Rosegal uk, Rosegal canada, Rosegal fashion, Rosegal españa, Rosegal avis, Rosegal france, Rosegal australia, Rosegal ropa, Rosegal italia, Rosegal shop, Rosegal shopping, Rosegal en español, Rosegal co uk, Rosegal con, Rosegal clothing, Rosegal dresses, Rosegal swimwear, Rosegal bathing suits, Rosegal clothes, Rosegal bikinis and Rosegal + any other categories(or countries, or languages), etc.
2. bid on prohibited keywords in any countries in the world.
3. Use of any of our trademarked terms or misspellings as part of the domain for your website. (e.g. www.Rosegal-coupons.com).
Please kindly find our prohibited keyword list here(update from time to time):
1. bid on trademark terms in sequence with any of the following keywords is permissible: “Rosegal coupon(s)”, “Rosegal code (s)”, “Rosegal promo code (s)”, “Rosegal promotion code (s)”, “Rosegal coupon code (s)”, “Rosegal voucher code”, “Rosegal voucher”. However the landing page must be a specific coupon page, home page and any other pages are not permitted to direct link to.
The keywords permissible must
(1) use phrase matching or broad match modifiers, for example "Rosegal coupon" or +Rosegal+coupon
(2) create a negative keyword list, including the keyword "Rosegal" and use the exact match, and them apply to all campaigns, every time a new campaign created you must do it again
We reserve all the right for the final explanation of the PPC terms and conditions.
Advertising & Publicity
You shall not create, publish, distribute, or print any written material that makes reference to our Program without first submitting such material to us and receiving our prior written consent. If you intend to promote our Program via e-mail campaigns, you must adhere to the following:
1. Abide by the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 with respect to our Program.
2. E-mail must be sent on your behalf and must not imply that the e-mail is being sent on behalf of Rosegal.
3. E-mails must first be submitted to us for approval prior to being sent.
If we found that you have one of the prohibited actions mentioned above, corresponding actions will be taken as a punishment as follows:
1. For the first time: We will remind you to stop the actions by email and adjust your commission down to 0%. you need to stop the bidding as soon as possible and then inform us when the action has been completed. We will adjust your commission to normal after that.
2. For the second time: We will remind you again. In the meantime, We will have to cancel all the orders came from you in the passed 30 days.
3. For the third time: We will remind you again. In the meantime, we will have to cancel all the orders came from you in the passed 60 days.
4. For the fourth time: We will have to suspend your account. Once your violation affects our business, we have the right to ask for redemption, the amount of which will always double of your promotion data in violation period.